Monday, January 30, 2012

God's Kids

Everywhere I go I meet children who were created in the image of the Almighty God. All of them need to know that the One who made them did so for a purpose. They need to know that He loves them deeply and is calling them to walk with Him.  They are all so beautiful and so precious in His sight and in mine. Their summer break is ending and people are just coming back after vacations and various activities. I was told that there were 7 children missing that are normally in attendance so next week we should practically double in size!
Pray that I will be attentive to God's plan in the lives of these little miracles; that I might be able to create an atmosphere of excitement among the future leaders of Journey Church; that the Spirit of God will stir up a passion to make disciples of these beautiful kids.

3 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that you will be an amazing example for the children and their parents! You are such an inspiration to all who know you. Can hardly wait for further updates as to how God is growing this ministry and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, thanks so much for sharing :) How exciting to see how God is working through you there. Praying for you & all your "little miracles". Oh... and good job posting on the MPC WomMin Facebook page :D LOVE YOU FRIEND! c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but I was expecting to see a bunch of tan blondes. So neat to see the variety of faces!

    ReplyDelete